Hill Crest Farm is located in the beautiful town of Germansville, with a newly constructed barn and indoor arena with modern amenities. Our meticulous attention to detail combined with on-site ownership assures peace of mind for our clients. We are located just north of Allentown and Bethlehem and just south of Tamaqua, Pa.
Turnout is just as important to a horse's physical and mental well being as is nutrition. We provide daily turnout (weather permitting) in small groups. Paddocks are lined with a combination of electric lined with plastic coating fence to provide high visibility and a safe alternative to high tensile wire. Coming in Spring/Summer 2017 all pastures will be equipped with automatic waters to ensure your horse will always have water.
Our feeding program includes two daily feeding (your choice of pellet grain or equine senior) and quality timothy/orchard grass hay giving 4 times a day: AM/Noon/PM/Night Check.
Boarding at Hill Crest Farm
* 60 X 100 insulated indoor area with dust free sand mix, sand mixture coming in spring 2017
* 80 X 100 outdoor arena with light
* 60 foot round pen
* 16 10 X 12 insulated box stalls with rubber mats
* 1 indoor wash stall with hot/cold water
* Assortment of jumps & poles
* Heated tack room
* Weather permitting daily turnout
* Paddocks with run-in shed and automatic waters
* Daily stall cleaning
* Premier feed and bedding
* Premier vet, dentist, and farrier service
* Easy access to trail
* We provide round the clock security with security cameras located in barn and around the entire gated property.
The well being of your horse is our first priority. At Hill Crest, we work hard to provide one of the cleanest barns around. Our care includes daily stall cleaning, daily scrubbing ofinsulated water buckets and feed tubs. We only use quality dust free premium pellets.
Full Care Boarding:, Training and Lessons: A Perfect Place For You And Your Equine Partner
Hill Crest Farm LLC
Type your paragraph here.
Our Facility Includes.
Horses Well Being