Hill Crest Farm is located in the beautiful town of Germansville, with a newly constructed barn and indoor arena with modern amenities. Our meticulous attention to detail combined with on-site ownership assures peace of mind for our clients. We are located just north of Allentown and Bethlehem and just south of Tamaqua, Pa.
Horses Well Being
Our Facility Includes.
Our feeding program includes two daily feeding (your choice of Tribute or Purina grains) and quality timothy/orchard grass hay giving 4 times a day: AM/Noon/PM/Night Check.
Boarding at Hill Crest Farm
* 60 X 100 insulated indoor area with dust free sand mixture
* 80 X 100 outdoor arena with light
* 60 foot round pen
* 16 10 X 12 insulated box stalls with rubber mats. Stalls are well-lit and easily accessed by a wide aisle way.
* 1 indoor wash stall with hot/cold water
* Assortment of jumps & poles
* Tack room is organized and clean with individual lockers.
* Well organized feed room has grain cabinets to prevent spoilage, and only the highest quality feed are used including Tribute and Purina.
* Weather permitting daily turnout
* Paddocks with run-in shed and automatic waters
* Daily stall cleaning
* Night turn out available during summer months
* Premier vet, dentist, and farrier service
* Easy access to trail
* Owner lives on site to oversee the property during all hours, We provide round the clock security with security cameras located around the entire gated property.
Full Care Boarding:, Training and Lessons: A Perfect Place For You And Your Equine Partner
Hill Crest Farm LLC
Type your paragraph here.
The well-being of your horse is our first priority. At Hill Crest, we work hard to provide one of the cleanest barns and facility around. Our care includes daily stall cleaning, scrubbing of water buckets/outside water tubs, scrubbing feed tubs and daily manure management in pasture (weather permitting).
Turnout is just as important to a horse's physical and mental well being as is nutrition. We provide daily turnout (weather permitting) in small groups. Paddocks are lined with a combination of electric lined with plastic coating fence to provide high visibility and a safe alternative to high tensile wire. Coming in Spring/Summer 2018 all pastures will be equipped with automatic waters to ensure your horse will always have water.