Hill Crest Farm is located in the beautiful town of Germansville, which is considered the beautiful country side of Lehigh County. Our newly built barn offers sixteen, 10X12 insulated box stalls with rubber mats, in which are well-lite and easily accessed by a wide aisle way. Attached is a 60X100 indoor area with reduce dust sand mixture, 80X100 outdoor area and even a 60 foot round pen. Our wash stall is 10X12 with Cross ties, the tack room has individual costum made lockers, and paddocks offer shelter with run-in sheds.
The well-being of your horse is our first priority. At Hill Crest, we work hard to provide one of the cleanest barns and facility around. Our care includes daily stall cleaning, scrubbing of water buckets/outside water tubs, scrubbing feed tubs and daily manure management in pasture (weather permitting).
Our feeding program includes two daily feeding (your choice of Tribute or Purina grains) and quality timothy/orchard grass hay giving 4 times a day: AM/Noon/PM/Night Check.
Hill Crest Farm: State of the art, tranquil facility
Turnout is just as important to a horse's physical and mental well being as is nutrition. We provide daily turnout (weather permitting) in small groups. Paddocks are lined with a combination of electric lined with plastic coating fence to provide high visibility and a safe alternative to high tensile wire. Coming in Spring/Summer 2018 all pastures will be equipped with automatic waters to ensure your horse will always have water.
Horses Well Being
Type your paragraph here.
Full Care Boarding:, Training and Lessons: A Perfect Place For You And Your Equine Partner
Hill Crest Farm LLC
* Weather permitting daily turnout, night turnout available during summer months
* Daily stall, bucket and tub cleaning
* Easy access to trails
* Well organized feed room has grain cabinets to prevent spoilage, and only the highest quality feed are used including Tribute and Purina.
* Apart of the Penn State/Unviersity of Kentucky Fecal Program
* Assortment of poles and standards for jumping and grid work
* Administration of Smart Pak supplements and medication
* Coordination of premier vet, dentist, chiropractor and farrier service
* Private and group instruction
* Horse show coaching
* Training rides
* Grooming, main pulling,clipping for additional fee
* Easy access to trail
* Owner lives on site to oversee the property during all hours, We provide round the clock security with security cameras located around the entire gated property.